Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

regularized but denied for salary increase

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jamar_ramja

Arresto Menor

hi im jamar estrella working on an online gaming company. ive been working here for 1 year(october 1 2012),1st my status was 1 month trainee then 6 months contractual,then 6 months probationary,then regular. the period of probationary and contractual my salary still the same but when my status changed to regular,my salary did not change. my question,does our company do the right thing? thank you and god bless!

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

increase is not mandatory upon regularization but your rate should be converted from daily to monthly

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

what basically changes upon regularization is the receipt of benefits accorded to a regular employee

attyLLL

by law, there is almost none. no legal right to a an increase. upon regularization, you get tenure, and after one year, service incentive leave. that's all the law requires.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum