Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Assignment or Deed of Donation?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deed of Assignment or Deed of Donation? Empty Deed of Assignment or Deed of Donation? Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:21 pm

lousean

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon po. My husband and I bought a condo unit from a bank. We finished paying. We had problems in the condo and have not lived there. In turn, we were able to sell it another buyer. Now we need to do title transfers.

We requested the bank if they can execute the deed of absolute sale in favor of our buyer. Bank refused and executed deed of absolute sale in our favor.

Now, to avoid double transfer, we wonder if we can execute deed of assignment to assign/buyer. We understand we will pay another capital gains, another doc stamp, another transfer tax, but maybe we can the title transfer.

Is it possible to just transfer the title directly to his name in the register of deeds having all the deed of absolute sale, assignment, double taxes, etc? Is it deed of assignment or deed of donation?

Thank you very much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum