Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

return of personnel costs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1return of personnel costs Empty return of personnel costs Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:08 am

cliche444

Arresto Menor

hi, contract states that: "you agree to return to company all expenses during your probationary period whether formal and informal, personnel costs and trainings in the event you voluntarily resign during the probationary period"

i am leaving my current employer for another company. as stated in the agreement, i will have to pay the expenses. i am willing to pay for training expenses. however, is there a way i could contest that they waive the personnel costs? i mean, pinagpaguran ko naman yun di ba? and for "formal and informal expenses" are there guidelines in imposing formal and informal expenses? gusto ko lang naman mabawasan ung irereturn ko sa company or mawaive yung ibang "expenses".

thank you

2return of personnel costs Empty Re: return of personnel costs Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:32 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

kaya may mga bond na ganyan ay dahil sa mga empleyado na katulad nyo.. pipirma kayo tapos hindi nyo tatapusin tapos tsaka nyo que questionin yung contract.. dapat noon pa lang di na kayo pumirma..

3return of personnel costs Empty Re: return of personnel costs Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:06 pm

cliche444

Arresto Menor

Irregardless of the bond, isnt it my right to choose my employer? I am aware of the bond, but of course iba na ang status quo andthere are factors that influenced my decision. And note that i am willing to settle the fees but i need to know if there are guidelines regarding dun sa mga babayaran. Ung fair naman for both. Please understand, there is such a thing as no pay, no work. And i worked for it naman... why would they ask for my wages back? That's just my concern.

4return of personnel costs Empty Re: return of personnel costs Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:15 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

masyadong malawak yung nakasaad sa kontrata mo.. personnel costs.. does that include your salary?? I think you should talk to them..

5return of personnel costs Empty Re: return of personnel costs Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:34 am

cliche444

Arresto Menor

for my training liability, they were charging me of utility costs (office rental, water, association dues, telephone, etc.) and they told me that this is the existing company practice. i protested that it was too much naman since di naman siguro magmamahal ung office rental dahil may dumagdag na isa pang employee. i also protested that they waive a fraction of the salaries I earned during my training. they told me that they will raise it to the management.

6return of personnel costs Empty Re: return of personnel costs Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:08 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ask them for their computation of said personnel costs..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum