Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legality of GOCC Job Order Personnel

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legality of GOCC Job Order Personnel Empty Legality of GOCC Job Order Personnel Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:32 pm

CaptainJ

Arresto Menor

I am rendering personal service to a GOCC (CAAP in particular) 40 hours a week. Just like other GOCCs, we are under contract that our GOCCy call "Job Order". Usually Job Order employees are employed if there is a need for additional personnel for a project or other task that require more personnel. But our job isn't a temporary job, jobs like air traffic control, equipment maintenance, encoders, office works, etc. The problem is that the Civil service commission was unable to issue a plantilla or a government item for our jobs. The solution of management to keep operation is to employ job order personnel. I was employed June of 2010, and until now our contracts are renewed every six months. Is there any law that support the legality of the GOCC's actions? Our contract states that service we are rendering are not considered as a government service (we are not considered employees), is it right that they include it in our contract? What can these more than 300 personnel do?

2Legality of GOCC Job Order Personnel Empty Re: Legality of GOCC Job Order Personnel Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:04 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you should ask ruling from DOLE..

3Legality of GOCC Job Order Personnel Empty Re: Legality of GOCC Job Order Personnel Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:02 pm

CaptainJ

Arresto Menor

Oo nga po, mukhang tama nga, ang GOCC ay sakop ng Civil Service Commission, pero dahil sa sinasabi ng GOCC na hindi kami government employee, pwede nga sigurong lumapit sa DOLE. I'll inquire sa DOLE. Thanks.

May iba pa po bang opinion?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum