Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company Sanction in Effect Despite I rendered Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

barp2x

Arresto Menor

Hi guys,

I currently rendered my resignation in my company because of the technicality of the disciplinary actions they put me into. My resignation will be in effect on October 20- November 20 based on the 30 day notice and transition of service. The company put me in a 3 months disciplinary action plan which started on September 21, 2013 and will end on November 21, 2013 after which they will do re-evaluation and decide whether they will terminate my employment due to performance or keep me in the company.

My initial thought is that this action plan will be revoked should I rendered my resignation and save my years of tenured unblemished. Right now the action plan is still implemented on me and I'm afraid that if I won't pass the action plan by November they would remark my resignation as termination due to work performance.

Right now it appears to me that my resignation is being chased by termination and won't allow me to leave the company with a good record. I've been in the company for 7 years now and I don't want to have it marked with any negative record that's why I resigned.

My question will be, is it lawful for an employer to continue disciplinary action to an employee (resulting to termination) even the latter already rendered his resignation?

Thanks in advance!

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Unlawful if no due process followed.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum