Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

13 month pay and breach of contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

113 month pay and breach of contract Empty 13 month pay and breach of contract Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:35 am

noda

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I got legal question about 13th month pay and if its a breach of contract?

on my copy contract my 13th month pay clearly states thats 20k however and my basic salary is 10k, when i got my 1st 13th pay they gave me 10k and they reason they computed my 13th month is equal to my basic salary and i disputed that since on my copy it shows 20k however they told me its only typographical error on my copy and they showed their copy of my contract that they have where it shows 10k. I keep disputing this until as of now and ask them to put it on writing that on my contract that i have its only typographical error however until now they are not even responding on my emails and when even visited the hr department are making excuses about my dispute.

is this breach of contract? how long should it take for a company to resolve a dispute and what are bounds if i wish to settle this in DOLE?

213 month pay and breach of contract Empty Re: 13 month pay and breach of contract Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:25 am

attyLLL

13th month is computed as 1/12 of the annual income. therefore, it seems that this is really just a typo.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

313 month pay and breach of contract Empty Re: 13 month pay and breach of contract Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:29 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

i agree, it's always almost equal to 1 month's salary, unless you have absences and lates which will be deducted on that so you will receive less. The 20K is only a typo.

413 month pay and breach of contract Empty Re: 13 month pay and breach of contract Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:09 am

noda

Arresto Menor

however wala naman po typo sa isang contract since its an agreement between two entities tama po ba? so meaning lahat po rules and bounds ng company ay typo.

513 month pay and breach of contract Empty Re: 13 month pay and breach of contract Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:33 am

attyLLL

if you want to insist on the 20k, the remedy is to file a legal complaint against your company with the nrlc or dole

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum