Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract but rendered a month and had clearance

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maan Pancho

Arresto Menor

Hi. I am a private school teacher in a catholic school. I resigned because I got pregnant and the school will still terminate me so I decided to resign na lang coz I need to et married in the church and my boyfriend and I can't because he still has problems with his birth certificate so the best time will be next year. The school doesn't allow this so I needed to resign. The problem is the HR insisted na breach of contract pa rin kahit na nag render ako ng 1 month (though sa contract it should be 2 months) but since they will be terminating me din nman.. I resigned. I wrote a waiver na i forego nila ung 30,000 na penalty na nasa contract. I received the letter stating that they already forego the penalty but they will get my 13th month pay and tax refund to cover the penalty. I just don't get it lang kasi.. Para saan pa ung ginawa kong waiver kung kukunin di nman pla nila yung dpat na sa akin? Can I file a complaint for this? Wala namn pong naging damage sa side nila.. I waited until may teacher na pumalit sakin.. and naging smooth nman ung transition ng pag turn over ng load ko sa new teacher. Please advise. Thank you

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

still a breach of contract unless you can present proof otherwise.

http://www.councilviews.com

Maan Pancho

Arresto Menor

what can be the possible proof I may show?

attyLLL

if you wish to contest the penalty, the remedy is to file a complaint at DOLE or at NLRC. being terminated for being pregnant is contrary to the magna carta on women.

1. Women faculty who become pregnant outside of marriage shall not be discriminated by reason thereof. They shall not be dismissed, separated from work, forced to go on leave, re-assigned or transferred. They shall have access to work already held with no diminution in rank, pay or status and shall be entitled to all benefits accorded by law and by the concerned learning institutions;

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum