Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

transfer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1transfer Empty transfer Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:25 pm

green lush

Arresto Menor

Hi attorney. I would like to seek your advice regarding my employment. I have been with Company A for more than six years. This company is in the process of closing its operation, they started the legal documentation. They register a new Company B. They give us letter “Offer to transfer Employment” from Company A to Company B. stated in this letter, they agree to pay us the same salaries, benefits and same tenure of service. I would like to ask if ever I will not accept the offer, though they offer another employment with company B with the same benefits, am I entitled to separation pay?

2transfer Empty Re: transfer Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:01 pm

attyLLL

i believe you should be entitled to separation pay because your employment with the old company is being terminated not due to your own resignation but by decision of the management.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum