Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i want to file case against globe..plss help!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jhona2626

Arresto Menor

im so frustrated that globe customer service wont take action on my complaint...now im seeking legal advice. i was being accused of not paying my account at globe telecom. they even endorsed my account on lauron delos reyes law office. the thing is ive been trying to communicate with globe regarding this. i have no unpaid amount per my records and per confirmation on agents ive talked to through phone and at globe store in greenbelt. a representative of this law office called me on my office landline and harassing me  to pay my account or else they will file a case against me.im done talking to globe. i know my right and wanted to take legal action on this false accusation. hope to hear from u guys...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum