Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i really need your advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i really need your advice Empty i really need your advice Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:48 pm

juanchian03

Arresto Menor

Att. I need your advice, I have a business which the downpayment is from my gf,,, she had a husband but before naging kami hindi na po sila nagsasama ng husband niya,, since they are now seperating there properties my naka pagsabi po sa kanya na my business siya sakin pero lahat naman po ng documents nasa pangalan ko,,, so he tried to go in my place and take a picture,,,in the place of my business,he also get a picture in all the documents which are posted in front,,,, Att. Do I need to worry about it? At anu po ba magagawa ko?thank you po

2i really need your advice Empty Re: i really need your advice Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:34 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

(My knowledge in Filipino is bad, so not sure if I understood some corect.)
As I see it:
/PERHAPS he can winn a case concerning PART of the downpayment investment made by your gf, because of they are still married, so SOME of it can be his,
/but if the deal with your gf don't include any part ownership of your business, then the husband can't get any part of you BUSINESS*
but it's possible you/your company can own him part of the downpayment sum (I suppouse to be paid as the agreement with your gf say = I suppouse very slow Smile

*If the agreement don't include any agreement of partnership, and sometimes then too, it's possible the HUSBAND have done a CRIME when he took information about your business. It depend of how he got them and if they are official documents (I mean e g registration = No crime)
or business secrets (as e g your notes about your customers = "Business spionage" = Crime.)

3i really need your advice Empty Re: i really need your advice Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:58 am

juanchian03

Arresto Menor

But he don't have a proof for that downpayment,,, he just heard rumors for that

4i really need your advice Empty Re: i really need your advice Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

ok.
/Then he surely don't have right to do "industry spionage" in your company (if he did so)
/but still some risk he can winn in court a share of the deal his wife have with you. It depend of who the court find having right (legaly).

5i really need your advice Empty Re: i really need your advice Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:10 pm

juanchian03

Arresto Menor

thank you so much,,, Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum