Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

About to give birth.. Surname help..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About to give birth.. Surname help.. Empty About to give birth.. Surname help.. Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:56 am

teenproblemada

Arresto Menor

I am now 17 and I am 7mos pregnant with my first baby.. I will be 18 years old when I give birth.. The baby's father is already 19.. Can he just sign on our child's birth certificate for my baby to inherit his surname?- Or do we have to file an acknowdgement first?- Help please..

2About to give birth.. Surname help.. Empty Re: About to give birth.. Surname help.. Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:04 am

teenproblemada

Arresto Menor

additional question:
do my parents have the right to interfere with what surname my baby is going to use? don't don't like my boyfriend so they want the baby to carry mine.

3About to give birth.. Surname help.. Empty Re: About to give birth.. Surname help.. Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:44 pm

teenproblemada

Arresto Menor

up.. please help

4About to give birth.. Surname help.. Empty Re: About to give birth.. Surname help.. Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:24 pm

attyLLL

upon giving birth, he can sign the acknowledgment at the back of the birth certificate

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum