Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP!!!! Urgent!!! Good Reply for an NTE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP!!!! Urgent!!! Good Reply for an NTE Empty HELP!!!! Urgent!!! Good Reply for an NTE Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:55 am

cliff_hanger

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.

I am work as a IT Engineer in a BPO Company i have an incident wherein all the blame was put on me. pardon me if this will be lengthy. Before i received an NTE, we did a face to face meeting with my Manager i do have explain all the incidents occured. but then he brought it up to HR and given me an NTE signed by our HR. here's what happen.

1. I received an notification about an issue that needs an immediate response to the owner of the service. I send an email informing the owner about the issue. after some time they replied, but since i don't know what to reply as well i ask for a help on my colleague who happens to be our Level2 engineer. then our L2 provided me answers that i feed it as well to the owners. then my manager said that it has been escalated to him but the way i handled it is not good and i have been sarcastically answered it to the service owners.
- i talked to my manager already and said that those answers was provided by our L2 I even gave him a transcript of the chat conversation but he insist as L1 it shouldn't be like that I even honestly told him that i really don't know what to reply to the service owners that's why i asked for the help of L2.

2. a network incident drill that i have failed to capture. because it is already lunch time and most of my colleague are out buying food and no one is available and that time as well i am not felling well because of my dysmenorrhea. i kept on coming back to the CR.
- i already explained this as well. But it is my negligence daw kasi dapat nakiusap ako sa mga L2 na sila muna tumingin while im in the CR.

3. I just forgot to include on the notification the name of the server very minimal issue pero naging major issue pa sa boss ko.

--tanong: ano po best na maging reply ko sa mga incident na error na di ko naman po intention na ganun po magiging kalabasan?
--and tsaka po nakalagay sa dulo ng letter tinethreathen ako na kapag magkamali pa ulit ako may subject po ako sa termination.

thanks,
cliff

rocksteadyian

Arresto Menor

Cliff,

Base sa pagkaka sulat mo. May mga opportunity to improve and writing skills mo.

Hindi ko binasa yung mahaba mong explanation. Pasensya kana ang tanong mo lang kasi Good reply for an NTE.

Wag kang kabahan, NTE pa lang yan. Yung iba nga walang NTE sesante agad eh.
Para hindi ka kabahan ganito gawin mo.

1.) Hanapin mo yung HR na nag administer neto sa iyo. Pa brief ka anung ang process ng disciplinary actions sa inyo.
2.) Pangalawa, alam kong hindi kailangan ng english sa network engineer no pero paki bigyan pansin ang english skills mo both verbal at written. Nasa BPO ka mapopromote ka kapag malinis ang english skills mo.
3.) Kung saan ka kumportableng language duon mo sya explain. Unless bawal sa inyo.

Sana makatulong parekoy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum