Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pls. reply urgent! effect of using my surname to my daughter regarding to her papers..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ai-ai

Arresto Menor

hi gudday!

just want to ask i decided to use my surneme instead of the surname of my ex-partner to my daughters name how will it affect her documents for example her passport if she doe not have a middle name on her full name..can this be an issue regarding on getting her papers? is it importnt to have a middle name on getting the documents you needed?"

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

No! my relatives had the same issue and her daughter did not use the father's name as they are not married. But she managed to bring her daughter to Japan and married a Japanese.

ai-ai

Arresto Menor

is that so thanks for that..

attyLLL

you should use the name on her birth certificate

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5pls. reply urgent! effect of using my surname to my daughter regarding to her papers.. Empty @ attylll Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:58 pm

ai-ai

Arresto Menor

what do you mean? what name should i use?

attyLLL

you are required to use the name which is stated in her birth certificate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7pls. reply urgent! effect of using my surname to my daughter regarding to her papers.. Empty @ attylll Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:21 pm

ai-ai

Arresto Menor

thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum