Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rent increase of more than 7%

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rent increase of more than 7% Empty Rent increase of more than 7% Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:16 pm

richcatch1212

Arresto Menor

The house I'm renting with my two kids here in Camsur has been recently sold to a third party. before this, the property was pawned by the original owner to another third person. this third person is with whom we have made a non-contract lease with the agreed amount of Php1500. The new owner informed us thru the previous owner that he is increasing the amount of rent by php1000. no othe discussion was made in person by my party and the new owner regarding the lease of the house.

2Rent increase of more than 7% Empty Re: Rent increase of more than 7% Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:25 pm

betan.mikki

betan.mikki
Arresto Menor

richcatch1212 wrote:The house I'm renting with my two kids here in Camsur has been recently sold to a third party. before this, the property was pawned by the original owner to another third person. this third person is with whom we have made a non-contract lease with the agreed amount of Php1500. The new owner informed us thru the previous owner that he is increasing the amount of rent by php1000. no othe discussion was made in person by my party and the new owner regarding the lease of the house.
Since it is now his property, to my knowledge, he can validly increase the rent.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum