Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation under guise of termination, non-payment of days worked

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

velveteenrabbit

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone,

I was hoping you could help me. I started at this job last July 23, 2013. I sent my boss a resignation letter on August 12, 2013 because I did not feel that I was suited for the job. She acknowledged my letter, however she told me I had to work for 30 days pa, otherwise, I would be considered terminated. I thought it seemed pointless for me to work pa, and thus, I agreed to be terminated. When I inquired from the HR regarding the pay I would get for the days I've worked, I was told that I would not get my pay because I did not serve the 30 days and was considered terminated. However, I was also told that the matter would be consulted with the Department of Labor.

I just wanted to ask, am I still entitled to receiving pay for the days I've worked given the circumstances?

Your replies would certainly be appreciated. Thank you very much!

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

services rendered must be compensated at all times less deduction/s if there is any, subject to submission of clearance and other requirements of the company.

attyLLL

the remedy is to file a complaint at the nlrc or dole, but the company is entitled to damages

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum