Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seduction in relation to ra 7610

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1seduction in relation to ra 7610 Empty seduction in relation to ra 7610 Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:38 am

looking4justice

Arresto Menor

my daughter is 14yo and had a relationship with a 46yo man. the same day na nagsabi sa ken na may relasyon sila, i filed a case against the man since nagpamedico legal ung bata and may nangyari na nga sa kanila. merong mga nagsasabi na mahina yung kaso dahil may consent nung daughter ko. ganun ba talga yun? since hindi nmn capable pa mag isip ng tama ang ganung edad na ang alam lng mahal nya yung lalake, meron bang pag asang makulong ung lalake?

2seduction in relation to ra 7610 Empty Re: seduction in relation to ra 7610 Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:27 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Yup meron pong pagasa makulong. Having sex with a minor(below 18yrs old) is a crime punishable under our law, regardless, the minor consented it or not.

The gravamen of the crime is the "sexual intercourse with a minor". dyan po naka tutok ang reason kung bakit pwede makulong yun, specially may evidence of lacerations na as provided by the medico legal.

just pursue the case to attain justice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum