Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HR made me sign 2nd contract for lower salary

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yonic

Arresto Menor

I am a fresh grad and I have been working for this company for a month now. I don't like the environment and the people but I still continue because I don't wanna quit immediately. However, I am now induced to quit because of something. The HR manager made me sign another contract (same content, aside from the salary). They are now offering me a salary lower than the basic pay that they've given me initially. Their reason is that the HR mistakenly offered me a higher salary than the usual offer for fresh grad probi employees. My bad because I signed the contract because I felt pressured by the HR manager. After that I felt devastated because I wasn't able to stand for my right and I feel downgraded by it. Now I am sure I wanna quit the company. Question is, do you think I could still do something about what happened even if I already signed the 2nd contract? Also, I really want to leave the company asap because of the reasons that had already multipled. What do you think is the quickest, legal way to terminate my employment? I really need help. Thanks

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

render 30 days notice

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

No need to sign it.
Non diminutions of benefits ang magging problema ng employer mo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum