Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BUYING HALF OF THE PROPERTY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BUYING HALF OF THE PROPERTY Empty BUYING HALF OF THE PROPERTY Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 pm

ycelsantos

Arresto Menor

Gud am!

Ask ko lng jung ano mga procedure if I will buy HALF ng sukat ng house and lot  (awarded by NHA) . Total na sukat is 44 square meter.
Actually po nabili na yung kalahati (22 square meter)last 2002 and nagfile sya last 2006  sa NHA ng request for transfer of rights and it was approved din po that year. Pero di nya po naasikaso yung mga documents sa NHA even sa CITYHALL.Ngayon po binibenta nya sa akin yung HOUSE and LOT na half. Ano po dapat gawin ko kung gusto ko po bilhin ang property. ang pinanghahawakan lang po na documents ng owner ng half is DEED OF SALE.  Please help me po kasi naguguluhan po ako. nagfile po ako sa cityhall ng CLEARANCE FOR SEGREGATION . ano po next.  Thanks

2BUYING HALF OF THE PROPERTY Empty Re: BUYING HALF OF THE PROPERTY Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:03 pm

ycelsantos

Arresto Menor

LOT A (22 SQ METERS) ORGINAL OWNER
LOT B (22 SQ METERS) 2ND OWNER

Pero ang LAND TITLE nakapangalan pa rin sa ORIGINAL OWNER, wala pa rin po hawak si 2nd owner
na NASEGRIGATE na ang LUPA.

Kung bibilhin ko yung binibenta ni 2nd owner, ano po dapat kung gawin.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum