Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need advice. Title of Farm lot not in the Seller's name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chokomite

Arresto Menor

Hi po.

Need advice. I am planning to buy a Farm lot but I am in doubt because the Title is not in the Seller's name and the title is not the original copy but only a duplicate copy with stamped of DAR. The seller told me that he has a notarized document a proof that he paid the previous owner and according to him, he requested long time back the transfer of title into his name but due to trust to previous owner, he didnt pursue it.

Is the seller authorize to sell the lot? What are the things i need to check before I buy the farm? How to verify the authenticity of documents?

Thank you po.

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

How to verify the authenticity of the documents? go to the nearest registry of deeds where the land is located. request for a copy based on the copy you had with the seller. 187 ang bayad. then find the true name of the owner of the land.

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

kung walang SPA or GPA, then there is no sale because of the absence of the consent. Usually, you shall transact with both of them and you should be assisted in each step of the way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum