Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal advice please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legal advice please Empty legal advice please Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:18 am

dcolema367

Arresto Menor

please advise, never heard of FBI involvement with case in another country. I am not government employee and do not have cases against me here in US. I have record and have served time several years ago but nothing current. Can they force me back there? Im all over news there also the other day in Manila news

FBI in Bacolod for rape case

-A A +A
By Merlinda A. Pedrosa
Thursday, July 25, 2013
THE Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI) members from the United States (US) are in Bacolod City to conduct a probe against the retired government employee from the US who was facing rape case not only in their country, but also in the city.
The FBI has coordinated with Bacolod City Police Office (BCPO) last Tuesday, BCPO spokesman, Superintendent Armando Tubongbanua on Wednesday said.
The 59-year-old suspect, whose name is being withheld, is a retired US government employee. He has a pending arrest warrant for rape issued by Judge Philadelfa Agraviador of the Regional Trial Court Branch 43 in Bacolod City dated June 25, 2013, who did not recommend any bail, Tubongbanua said.
But the suspect is no longer in Bacolod City and he’s now in the US, Tubongbanua said.
He said the suspect allegedly raped the 12-year-old victim last year, a daughter of his live-in partner in Bacolod.
He narrated that the victim was rescued by personnel of Department of Social Welfare and Development, Bantay Bata 163, and the Women and Children’s Protection Desk in one of the barangays in the city.
Tubongbanua said that the mother of the victim was also uncooperative with the authority.
Police records show that the suspect has two rape cases in the US.
The FBI is here to get further information about the cases committed by the suspect, Tubongbanua said, adding that once the suspect will be arrested in the US, he will also be endorsed in Bacolod City to face his charges.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum