Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deduction- failed to update report

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deduction- failed to update report Empty Deduction- failed to update report Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:05 am

cherrylyn84

Arresto Menor

Sir, ask ko lang po about deduction from my salary.

Daily Report- its one of our tasks to update this report on a daily basis. When I failed to update for 2-3 days, I was given a deduction of 200 php on July 18, 2013.

July 26, 2013-I failed to update the report again. Thus, I was given another 200 php deduction.

They are deduction 400 php in total from my salary.

*Amount of deduction per violation will depend on the boss's mood. Either 100 or 200 depending on what he wants.

Please advise if this is legal or not.

Thanks in advance.

2Deduction- failed to update report Empty Re: Deduction- failed to update report Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:56 am

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Bawal po yung ganyang deduction pero syempre very hard to confront your boss. Kasi kung sakali reklamo ka dapat sa labor. Ihanda mo lang mga payslips mo para patunayan yan.

3Deduction- failed to update report Empty Re: Deduction- failed to update report Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:01 am

cherrylyn84

Arresto Menor

Sir, one last question na lang. Since hndi sila pwedeng mag deduct sa basic salary, Okay lang po ba sa incentives sila mag deduct?

They are trying to impose power by forfeiting incentives. is that okay?

4Deduction- failed to update report Empty Re: Deduction- failed to update report Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:29 pm

cherrylyn84

Arresto Menor

Im desperate to know. please advise. Thanks in advance.

5Deduction- failed to update report Empty Re: Deduction- failed to update report Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:24 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Sa incentives po kung performance based yung incentive pwede po yun.

6Deduction- failed to update report Empty Re: Deduction- failed to update report Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:25 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

I mean pwede sila magdeduct sa incentives depende din kasi baka sbi ko nga kung performance - based ang incentives ninyo and you cannot deliver, pwede talaga.

7Deduction- failed to update report Empty deductions on crew manhours Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:37 am

cablesjoebert

Arresto Menor

Good evening.

ask lang po sir kung ano dapat gawin kasi po ang head manager ko dati mahilig po magpsot ng memo na "absent on General Cleaning less 2 hours" at sa q&a portion din po pag hindi masagot sinasabi nila na less 2 hours pag hindi nasagot yong standard operating procedure. ano pong pweding gawin since i have proof na nakalagay sa summary of salary sa gilid ng crew name na less 4 hours for next payroll. salamat po.

8Deduction- failed to update report Empty Re: Deduction- failed to update report Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:44 pm

attyLLL

you can file a complaint at the nearest dole office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum