Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAKE CCT AS MORTGAGE FOR CASH FINANCING

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FAKE CCT AS MORTGAGE FOR CASH FINANCING Empty FAKE CCT AS MORTGAGE FOR CASH FINANCING Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:09 am

espinosa.marie10

Arresto Menor

A person used a fake CCT to my mother as a mortgage for cash financing. My name, instead of my mother's, was used in the contract. The mistake is that it was a rushed transaction, so verification of the authenticity of the mortgage was not implemented. Recently, it was found that the CCT is fake so my mother wants the money back. But the said person is unwilling to and is difficult to contact.

In the said case, what kind of charges can my mother file against the person? Is it bailable or non-bailable? She immediately wants to have a warrant of arrest for the person, and she would like to know the steps that she should take - like where to to file a case first. She knows someone who has a contact with a judge in Pasay RTC. Is it best to go straight to the aforementioned? She says that she can accept if the person does not pay her back. What matter most for her now are to do everything to involve only herself in this (as my name was used in the contract) and to see the said person in jail as soon as possible.

Thank you very much!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum