Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

deed of mortgage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1deed of mortgage Empty deed of mortgage Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:05 pm

nikusop29

Arresto Menor

pa advice po on what to do, kasi po ang house and lot po namin ay under deed of mortgage dati between my parents and the owner, and the deed of mortgage was already due for 4-5 years and hindi namin alam what to do next, another thing is the lot na under mortgage ay walang title kasi declaration lang daw ang meron sabi ng owner, noon po nung hindi pa po kami nakatira dito, ang owner ay nagbabayad ng hulugan sa original owner ng lot via trustee, pero po yung trustee ay hindi pala nire-remit sa original owner yung binabayad. Ngayon po ang mga anak ng original owner is denying na binenta ng kanilang parents yung lupa na kinatitirikan ng aming bahay.now ang gusto ng mother ko ay ma transfer na sa kanyang pangalan ang property, pero hindi po namin alam ang mga steps. TIA po sa mag a-advice.

2deed of mortgage Empty Re: deed of mortgage Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 pm

nikusop29

Arresto Menor

still waiting for advice...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum