Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

contract termination in emergency cases

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract termination in emergency cases Empty contract termination in emergency cases Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:26 am

demacz

Arresto Menor

I am working in Cirebon as a teacher.

Due to the an emergency involving my family , I am planning to resign from the company and would like to go back to the Philippines immediately. I have only been here in Indonesia for three weeks.

Before leaving I would need exit permit from the immigration. Kindly advise how should I get the exit permit in case of if the employer does not give the clearance letter.
Second, is the exit permit also available in the airport in Jakarta and could I get my passport stamped in there?
Third, is there a possibility that the immigration officers would question me in case I don’t have the exit permit. What would be its repercussions?

Is it possible that, the agents can help in the matter or this can be done by myself also.  

A correct and valuable advice in the matter would be highly appreciable.

Thanks & Best Regards

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum