Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

APPLYING LEAVE CREDITS WITHOUT INFORMING THE EMPLOYEE AND AFTER NTE WAS SERVED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

Hi Admins and Atty.. This is in connection to my earlier post about suspension and involuntary resignation. I was originally given an NTE for my absences which was supposedly a medical/sick leave. Invalid daw po yung pagfile kase hindi valid yung med certs ko. I was suspended for 4 days because of that. After I checked on my payslip, nakalagay na 12 hours lng ang nabawas sa sahod ko instead of 36 hours. Our operations manager told me na pag nag.inform daw ang ahente na aabsent eh they take our word for it. So even without letting me know na gagamitin nila yung leave credits ko pwde daw nila i.apply. Nagtataka lng ako kasi kung pwde naman pla gawin yun, baket pa ako nabigyan ng NTE for invalid leave application in the first place? Will appreciate your reply. Thanks in advance..

attyLLL

the application of leave benefits is a separate issue from the validity of the reason for the leave.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

Atty thank you for the response.. Pero pwede nyo po bang i.explain further?kase po tlgang very confusing yung ginawa nila. Thank you po..

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

Hello po..update nman po atty.thanks..

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Im not sure if this is what AttyLLL means but

the Validity of your absence is a separate issue from application of leave benefits

bellaalice18

bellaalice18
Arresto Mayor

Thanks for the response HR Adviser. So hindi po tama na gamitin yung leave credits ko without me knowing it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum