Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

a friend borrowed my jewelry which she pawned

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaye Jardenil

Arresto Menor

good day!
i have a very stressful life this past few days because of a friend who borrowed money from me... she encouraged me to invest in her lending business.. i put my trust on her since we are childhood friends, i have no cash on hand, so what i did was to lend her my jewelries which she pawned on her name so we can do business together, how ever last december i have found out that she deceive me coz she was using names of persons who borrowed money how ever, there were none... all the pawned receipts are with me and am afraid my jewelries will be auctioned, what can i do with this, can i sue her? what are the things i need to do first and what are evidences that i need to have? please help me...

attyLLL

if you can prove that the loans were fictitious, you can file a case of estafa. send a demand letter first for accounting

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum