Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Sale ng lupang nabili ko ..pinatransfer ng tatay ko sa name nya. Legal po ba un?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lorelie

Lorelie
Arresto Menor

Nakabili  ako ng lupa .  tapos deed of sale  pa ung hawak namin kc matagal ang process ng  pagpatitulo.  ayear later ung deed of sale na nakapangalan sa akin pinatransfer ng tatay ko sa name nya na wala man lng pahintulot mula sakin ano  po ang dapat kong gawin para maibalik sa name ko ung  deed of sale na un.
Salamat po..

hustisya

Prision Correccional

Nagtataka ako kung pano nya na-transfer sa pangalan nya yung titulo. Hindi pwdeng ma transfer yun kung sayo nakapangalan ang Deed of Sale, kasi wala naman syang kinalaman sa bilihan ng property? ibig sabihin, labas sya sa transaksyon... i suggests you to go to the Registry of Deeds and get a certified true copy of the title and the transfer documents he used/presented. then, verify and check the documents for you to know if the transactions is fraud or not.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum