Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination without admin hearing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination without admin hearing Empty Termination without admin hearing Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:37 pm

aidez_20

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,

This happened just June 15 2013. I was asked to log off the phone and then I was asked to explain or sing the NTE form. Because of allegedly system manipulation which they haven't prove it. I was tagged as suspended and was told it was paid. I explained my side and as our HR director deliberates I can go back and given me last chance, I was asked to report back on the 18th with signing papers. So as I returned work normally , we have a bio metrics or system that we used to determine our attendance. I let my Supervisor know about it but according to my Supervisor I am still under investigation so they got me confused I was legally back to work as per HR and then when I was back on Operations they didn't honor it. Then on the 25th my Supervisor was asked me to logged of again and let me sign again for alleged system manipulation that I done which again they do not have concrete proof, I wasn't provided the copy of those charges but all those charges for me aren't prove it yet. I am suspecting that they always have eye to me and really wanting me to be out of the company, I am not sure if this personal already but all i know when I asking for an update from my Team Lead, Operations manager text-ed me that all I need is to get clearance and out of the company. Which is unfair all is written and verbal but no proper dismissal. I want to sue the company for improper process of me getting out of the company plus they have alot of salary issues and disputes that I want to fight for as well. Please advise me well and am planning to go to NLRC.

P.S. This company was already reported and visited by NLRC and DOLE.

2Termination without admin hearing Empty Re: Termination without admin hearing Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:00 pm

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

May i ask if you are the one assigned in the biometric system/time keeping of all employees? That is why they are charging you of system manipulation. If not, you cannot manipulate such.

If yes, they can trace the date and time you adjusted the attendance in the terminal.

3Termination without admin hearing Empty Re: Termination without admin hearing Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:20 pm

aidez_20

Arresto Menor

Hi anyaresatin , I am not. I am a regular employee of this company. I am not only the victim of this especially salary and sales commission disputes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum