Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RECOVER MORTGAGED PROPERTY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RECOVER MORTGAGED PROPERTY Empty RECOVER MORTGAGED PROPERTY Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:45 am

bbautista2003

Arresto Menor

Good Day Atty,

A residential lot in a subdivision was purchased from a Land Developer and a title was transferred to my name. In Feb 2004, I mortgaged the residential lot on a signed Deed of Real State Mortgage to a lending institution. The monthly interest is 6% monthly and 3% penalty every month of delay.

Now, July 2013,  I would like to recover the mortgaged property but, the lending institution is asking for 1.5 Million loan repayment including penalties and loan principal. My questions are:

1. Is the 6% interest monthly of the principal and 3% penalty charges  monthly allowed by BSP. The loan repayment period is 7 months
2. The mortgagee do not like to issue a Statement of account until full payment is ready to settle( Which I do not have that amount) 3. I would like to proposed a repayment period of Three years to settle the property back.

Appreciate your legal assistance.

Thanks,

BB2003

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum