Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION,

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION, Empty LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION, Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 pm

pinoyako129

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I have concern regarding to the labor case we filed on NLRC, my dad was illegally terminated from its employer, and we filed a legal action, for illegal termination, it was November 2011, and still our case is pending, I wanna know what can we do, so our case will be hear to the judge/arbiter, it been gonna 2 years, but still no feedback,

can you give me legal advice,
thank you..

2LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION, Empty Re: LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION, Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:31 pm

pinoyako129

Arresto Menor

another thing, our lawyer told me already that his expertise is more civil case, and not yet expert in handling labor case, but still we believe to him,and can we transfer or handle the case to other lawyer, otherwise can handle the case with two lawyers?,

3LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION, Empty Re: LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION, Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:14 pm

attyLLL

ask your lawyer about filing motions to resolve.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION, Empty Re: LABOR CASE/ ILEGAL TERMINATION, Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:28 am

pinoyako129

Arresto Menor

is that good to file motion for resolve regard to the case, is there any negative effect to the decision of arbiter if we file that motion, also may i verify, usually for how many years to take to resolve the case, our case is hard and we have enough evidences,my Father renders for a five years in that company, and in just a invalid reason (no helmet)they terminated him,

please give me advice, so can act, my lawyer always telling me everytime i visit him, all we need is just follow to the arbiter/but the arbiter is always out of office everytime we follow up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum