Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Condo Unit Acceptance Concerns

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Condo Unit Acceptance Concerns Empty Condo Unit Acceptance Concerns Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:35 am

switdame

Arresto Menor

Is there any law in the Phils that stipulates that condo unit turnover is legally done when the keys are officially turned over and not when it is accepted? If there is, will it supersede any private contracts/agreement  between me and the condo property company by virtue of the "succession of laws" principle?

What are the chances of me getting a restraining court order against the condo property company for charging assoc dues to me until the keys are officially turned over to me?  What is the procedure for this?  Should this be coursed thru HLURB or thru Makati Trial Court?

Would appreciate your help on this.  Can you also suggest a good lawyer who I can talk to with regard to properties?  Thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum