Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

employment regularization & resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment regularization & resignation Empty employment regularization & resignation Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:05 pm

tristan_inlayo

Arresto Menor

Hi there.

1. I was employed by a company last 2011 of may 9. Nakalagay dun sa contract ko na 6 montha probi. Then nagtataka ako haloa 1 year ako bago naregular. This past sept 2012 lang. Me me laban ba ako sa labor code incase magresign ako?

2. Nagloan ako ng laptop po sa company namin for company and work uses this last feb 2013. Then nakalagay dun sa contract ko na if i resign or seperated to the company. Either iiwan ko hng laptop na niloan ko na laptop and ung monthly na kinakaltas sakin will be serve as rental.or i will pay nalang the whole. Pagnagloan kasi samin ng laptop 2 years ang lock in. If some one can give me an advicw i can send to you the copy of my contract. Me malalabag ba ako na legalitiea sa labor code?

tristan_inlayo

Arresto Menor

Minsan kasi saamin meron din iipitin ka para di ka makaalis. Jaya marami nagaawol dahil sa ganun systema nila. Pedw ba nila akong kasuhan kung magresign na ako this year?

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Tristan:

If the agreement between you and the company regarding laptop loan is covered by a contract, then it should be followed.

They can't file a case against you if you rendered 30 days notice unless you have a other offense that may caused them to sue you. But if you will go AWOL, your company may sue you for damages.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum