Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROCESS NG PAG AMPON NG KAMAG ANAK

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PROCESS NG PAG AMPON NG KAMAG ANAK Empty PROCESS NG PAG AMPON NG KAMAG ANAK Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:36 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Hello po Atty.

My fiancee wants to adopt a child which actually is his niece. What are the procedures and documentation that should be done?
Gusto po namin na kami un maging parents nung bata, na 4 years old na rin ngayon. The child has name and registered already.

Is it possible po ba?

2PROCESS NG PAG AMPON NG KAMAG ANAK Empty Re: PROCESS NG PAG AMPON NG KAMAG ANAK Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:42 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

It is possible, but long process. There will be consultations and counseling sa part nyo at ng biological parents ng bata, papers works and court hearing. First step is to approach DSWD or any authorized social service agency para ma-i-guide kayo sa mga dapat gawin.

3PROCESS NG PAG AMPON NG KAMAG ANAK Empty Re: PROCESS NG PAG AMPON NG KAMAG ANAK Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:51 pm

attyLLL

somewhere in this forum, i posted a list of documentary requirements for adoption.

the mot important of the requirements is consent from the parents.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum