Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

immidiate and irrevocable reignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1immidiate and irrevocable reignation Empty immidiate and irrevocable reignation Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:21 pm

melzizi

Arresto Menor

hi, can i ask for help regarding an issue about my resignation.i gave my resignation and i didnt give any proper notice due to another employment and some personal matters i have to attend to before i transfer to another company.according to my manager,she wont approve it but received and signed my resignation w/c i have a copy of.then 4 days after, i came to check from the atm machine if i can still withdraw my salary for 1-15 cut off pero wala na.does this mean that i am resigned na?they cant hold my salary naman kung di pa ko resigned like they said that they wont accept my resignation and file an abandonment of work case against me.my letter was dated 22, effectivity was 25,pay should have been given on the 28th.i know that what i did was unproffessional im just after the salary that i worked hard for.many thanks.

2immidiate and irrevocable reignation Empty Re: immidiate and irrevocable reignation Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:12 pm

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

you can claim your salary subject to submission of your clearance and other requirements, ask the HR on how to go about it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum