Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pretermination of employment contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pretermination of employment contract Empty Pretermination of employment contract Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 pm

joycepaul

Arresto Menor

My employment is project based. My client announced last June 13 that he will pull out his business resulting to a pre termination of his contract with the company. Our contract is until December 2013.
He told us about this and said that we will be receiving our pay for June 30 and July 15. He also told us that we're not required to come to work. We have been given letters that we signed. We were also informed about the procedure for processing our clearance.
It's really okay if we lose our jobs because it is what we initially signed up for (project based employment) but things have changed.
We were all required to report to work. We finished all our pending tasks and no new tasks are given. in short, we're doing nothing productive. We can't use our vacation leaves and we were informed that we will have deductions for tardiness and undertime. We can't attend interviews and apply for potential employers because our client simply wouldn't let us go. I just think there's something wrong on the way we are all being treated. Please enlighten me on this.

attyLLL

i don't agree, you are still being paid for the last thirty days of your employment.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum