Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help para sa sustento ng aking dalawang anak

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sarah_tali

Arresto Menor

Sir,

Magandang gabi po, Ako po si Sarah Tali ng Eastern Samar. NAis ko po sanang humingi ng payo, kung inyo pong mararapatin. May dalawa po akong  anak, ang aking panganay ay 4 na taong gulang at ang isa ay isang taong gulang. Nais ko po sanang humingi ng suporta sa ama nila dahil hindi ko magawang makapagtrabaho sapagkat maliit pa ang aking dalawang anak at kailangan pa nila ng gabay ko. Nagbibigay lang ang kanilang ama kung kelan lang nito gusto at hindi pa sapat para sa dalawang bata. Hindi po kami kasal. Ano po ang dapat kung gawin? nasa samar po ako at siya naman ay taga laguna at nagtatrabaho sa maynila. MArami pong salamat.. umaasa po ako sa inyong kasagutan....

2please help para sa sustento ng aking dalawang anak Empty I need a help pls Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:00 pm

iantamayo

Arresto Menor

i receive a letter now from their attorney

they are filling a case to me a Grave death treats
if i didnt apologize to them within 5days they will file it., that the letters say..

i am worry if i apologize them i didnt do that things. and if i apologize them baka gamitin nila ito sa kaso.. 

because they told me that i posted a harsh words and deathtreats in a facebook account..

but i told them thats not me my facebook was hack! and someone hack it but they dont believe me..

they still accuse me for the case that i didnt do.

they tell me that they have the evidence of screen shot of harsh word in facebook..  

Pls help me attorneys what i gonna do..?
and can i file a case to them? and what case..

i am only 19 yearsold..

but i have the evidence now in my other facebook na kakaopen ko lang is july 6// not july 4 they are accusing me july 4,

and i have the print shot through my. facebook accnt private messges that they tell me na papatayin nila kami...

help me pls.

attyLLL

sarah, if he signed the birth certificate, send a demand letter for support. then file a complaint for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office in samar. you can go to the PAO office also for assistance.

ian, reply in writing and explain. attach a copy of that other threat

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

sarah_tali

Arresto Menor

thank you so much for the advice attyLL..

sarah_tali

Arresto Menor

Pero sir paano po yung bunso namin, hindi niya pinirmahan ang birthcert sa likod, sa demand letter ko po na ginawa sinama ko pati yung bunso ko. puwede po ba iyon?

attyLLL

sarah, yes, just include him.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum