Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment, is it officially granted or not?

+2
AWV
Arnemaebaquilar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arnemaebaquilar

Arresto Menor

Hi, i went to nso to get a copy of my cenomar to know the result of my annulment, whether its already granted or not. When i got the paper, there is a Remark/Annotation: WITH ANNULMENT OF MARRIAGE
"This certification is based on the records of 1945-2013 marriage enrolled in the database as of May 31, 2013."
My question now, it is already granted(annulment) officially or its just stated for still on process? Please help...

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Yup! its been granted! otherwise they will not make any annotation at all if the case is still on going!
Congrats!
How long did it takes you to process it?

Arnemaebaquilar wrote:Hi, i went to nso to get a copy of my cenomar to know the result of my annulment, whether its already granted or not. When i got the paper, there is a Remark/Annotation: WITH ANNULMENT OF MARRIAGE
"This certification is based on the records of 1945-2013 marriage enrolled in the database as of May 31, 2013."
My question now, it is already granted(annulment) officially or its just stated for still on process? Please help...

Arnemaebaquilar

Arresto Menor

Almost 3yrs..tnx anywez

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Whew! that's long! At least its been granted after all! Well you're free as a bird again! now having this experience, before getting married again, try to think it over if it is worth it, before making this commitment again! God luck!

carl434

Arresto Mayor

He is soooo right, it took us about 2yrs and we still gathering paperwork to correct this or that. getting annulled just to marry another person right away might not be the smartest thing. but if you are ready then congrats as well!!! whens the big bash! i'm looking at Aug. if i can get some funds right. Gotta get a goood band.

aalejandro

Arresto Menor

HI, 

My marriage now is just not working well... How did you get annulled? Can you give some pointers....

attyLLL

the annotated marriage contract, not the report of marriage/cenomar is the proper document to look at.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

legaladviceseeker

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Congratulations!My best friend is also planning to get an annulment. How much did it cost? Hope you could give us advice.

Thank you in advance!

carl434

Arresto Mayor

legaladviceseeker wrote:Hi,

Congratulations!My best friend is also planning to get an annulment. How much did it cost? Hope you could give us advice.

i guess it all depends on who you are and who's the lawyer , but i'd prepare at least 250k min. plus all the extra stuff like newspaper posting and running back and forth... my God i'd say all and all 280+k but who cares right.

Thank you in advance!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum