Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

neighbor puts a fence on my vacant lot and is now asking for payment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

palafox

Arresto Menor

I just recently acquired a property clean title, no structures pero may existing na bakod, and now that I'm about to build my house I learned that the neighbor was the one who built the fence and is using the property as his warehouse for his "stuffs" kinausap ko po sya ng maayos but then he started yelling and is very hostile. now he is asking for a ridiculous amount for him to take down the fence and remove his stuffs. all this conversation was done in brgy. hall because I was hoping to reolve the problem there in neutral ground. Ang tanong ko po he's not a tenant cause he cant present any lease contract or lease receipt. but is claiming that his father used to be the caretaker of the lot way back from the first owner, (Iam the 3rd owner) and he dont even know the name of the first owner. I've read that pwede ako mag request ng immediate eviction and demolition sa ganitong case ang tanong ko lang po e pano po ang process? and pangalawang tanong po yun pam b blackmail po nya na if I dont pay him his asking price he wont take down the fence that he illegally built without the consent of the owner, Can this be a ground for a extortion case? thanks po hope to hear from our bright lawyers Very Happy

palafox

Arresto Menor

guys just a follow up question. legible po itong case na ito for summary eviction and demolition? salamat po in advance

carl434

Arresto Mayor

sue him and make him pay for the cost to remove his damages to your property

palafox

Arresto Menor

carl434 wrote:sue him and make him pay for the cost to remove his damages to your property
ayaw ko na po sana umabot pa sa korte kasi syempre magiging kapitbahay ko sya. kung legible naman po sya sa summary eviction and demolition ok na po ako dun. Last resort ko na po yung law suit eventhough alam ko na 100% na pabor sakin ang batas, because I'm a law abiding citizen I can say with a striaght face that every legal steps that I've undertaken was all done in a legit and legal way. That includes this very property that my soon to be neighbor covered with fence and wont allow me and my geodetic engineer access. Isipin nyo naman po sa inyo na yung property tapos kayo pa ang makikiusap para makapasok sa sarili mong lupa Shocked .

carl434

Arresto Mayor

go for it.... its your money and your right!

palafox

Arresto Menor

Guys gusto ko lang maliwanagan kasi me nakapagsabi sakin na hinde na daw pinapatupad ang summary demolition dahil sa Lina law. Is this true?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum