Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refusing to be a witness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Refusing to be a witness Empty Refusing to be a witness Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Desperate Girl75

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I used to work as an auditor and the company has appointed me to become their representative to their case, which I agree because im bounded by my duties.

The problem is , I am not the one who conduct the audit and the worst part is , my signature was forge on the reply -affidavit (and filed before the court). the defendants know about this and even got a witness to prove that I did not execute personally the reply affidavit

Now ,I am no longer connected with the company and I am refusing to become witness to any parties , but since Im the one who execute ,will I be compelled to attend to the hearing?

There are lots of irregularities on the said affidavit. What will happen if i admit that I did not originally sign the reply affidavit and have no knowledge about its contents.

Pls enlighten me, Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum