Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

grounds for awol

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1grounds for awol Empty grounds for awol Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:45 pm

princessangel11

Arresto Menor

just want to ask advice..

im a public school teacher and visited a country this may. nagbakasakali lng naman n mkhanap ng work, then luckily nagkaron at mlpit nq mgstart s work, therefore mgkakaroon nq ng working visa. ngpaalam ako sa management ng public school to address my situation and ask for leave first. ayaw nilang ibgay skn ung leave, then i ask for resignation pero nde pa rin ibnbgay. they want me to go back to phil.ASAP to file papers and docs pero hindi nq mkblik kc mlpit nq mgstart sa work.. i decided to awol nlng mgng decision nila for my case.. i just want to ask if it's really possible na magfile cla ng case skn for not going back? asap? i told them i can go back pero nde nga lng ngaun because sa work ko.. pls advice me.. thanks Very Happy

2grounds for awol Empty Re: grounds for awol Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:01 am

attyLLL

an admin case to have your sanctioned or a case at PRC to try to cancel your license

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum