Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Certificate of Case Disposition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Certificate of Case Disposition Empty Certificate of Case Disposition Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:32 pm

braddverdida

Arresto Menor

After waiting for so long, I went back to NBI yesterday. May 31 was the date for the release of my NBI Clearance but when I reached the place, I waited for quite long (again). The officers asked for me to get in and so I went inside the office. I was asked a few questions for the second time around (the first was on the Panabo City Police Department). I saw a "Criminal Record" paper attached to my application form. I know what I wrong. Again, I answered the same questions but after some time, the inspector told me to get a "Certificate of Case Disposition" at RTC Panabo. I askwed why, the inspector told me that my name appears on the "Wanted List".

I wasn't new to it. I told the inspector that I am not that person. I am RESTON REY SUMANTING VERDIDA and not REY VERDIDA. I don't even want to be called Reston Rey then here comes Rey. But the inspector insisted that I have to get the certificate of case disposition. I told him that I already have a Court and Fiscal Clearance and Certificate from the same RTC but he still insisted.

After reading some articles, I have found out that I don't have to. Foremost, I am not the person that has a pending case on the court. Second, I am not Rey Verdida. Third, I am innocent and I don't remember that there's a case filed against me. Lastly, I have records and evidences to prove that I am not that person. If I really am the person with the case, then I have to. But I'm not. I am a fresh graduate and it's my first time to get an NBI clearance and it's such a burden

What should I do now? How many times do I have to tell the authorities that I am not that person. We might have same names but I am totally not Rey Verdida. Who would dare to go to the Police Station or to the NBI if you know that you have done something illegal or against the law? Do I really have to get the certificate when I already have the clearances?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum