Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nbi clearance..

+8
silent4444
LegalQueries
babaeng_radikal
Edcwon
sandy
bebe
attyLLL
mace1430
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1nbi clearance.. Empty nbi clearance.. Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:59 am

mace1430

Arresto Menor

good day! kagagaling ko lang NBI knina, at di ko pa nkuha NBI clearance ko. may nkakatatak na date sa likod. kulay red. sabi ng frend ko HIT dw un? ano ibig sabihin nun?? kaso dw, ganun dw kasi ung sa frend ko. wala nman ako naaalala may nag file ng case againts me, pati ba trafic violattion khit na ticketan lumalabas sa NBI clearance??

2nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:41 pm

attyLLL

just go back and get your nbi clearance. if they send you to quality control then get the info regarding about your case. no, don't believe tickets are included

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:42 pm

bebe

Arresto Menor

Atty,

If you have a civil case, will it appear in your NBI clearance?

Does NBI answer's people's inquiry if this person has a warrant of arrest?

4nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:35 pm

attyLLL

civil case will not appear in nbi clearance.

ok, i have to admit i don't know what will happen if a non-lawyer were to go to NBI and inquire regarding someone's record.

5nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:15 pm

bebe

Arresto Menor

ok thanks atty,

what about if I go to the police station and inquire, is that ok? am I breaking any laws if I go to the police station and ask if this person has a warrant of arrest?

6nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:31 pm

attyLLL

no you are not breaking the law, but i don't know if the police will have that information if at a police station. I'm sure they have it in a place like camp crame.

7nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:15 pm

sandy

Arresto Menor

i had a great concern regarding renewing my passport.i had a pending case ongoing right now in philippines,a perjury case. my passport is going to expire and i am working currently in qatar, my question is would there be a problem in renewing my passport if the complainant knows that i work in qatar, do they have the right to inform DFA to hold renewal of my passport? can they ask the immigration to hold my flight in case i will go back in the country and vise versa?

i would appreciate if you can respond on this immediately as it bothers me now really.

expecting your response on this matter, thank you......

Topic review
- Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:11 am
sandy
sandyi had a great concern regarding renewing my passport.i had a pending case ongoing right now in philippines,a perjury case. my passport is going to expire and i am working currently in qatar, my question is would there be a problem in renewing my passport if the complainant knows that i work in qatar, do they have the right to inform DFA to hold renewal of my passport? can they ask the immigration to hold my flight in case i will go back in the country and vise versa?

i would appreciate if you can respond on this immediately as it bothers me now really.

expecting your response on this matter, thank you......

8nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:23 pm

attyLLL

who is sandy?

the only way to find out is to renew your passport. there's no escaping it anyway. i'll be surprised if any of your fears will be true.

9nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 am

Edcwon

Arresto Menor

I have a warrant of Arrest sometime 1992 re staffa.I was arraigned.appeared in court hearings.Both lawyers agreed to settle in the sala of the judge. Do I have still a pending case? I got hit in NBI clearance.

10nbi clearance.. Empty Disposition Clearance Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:42 pm

babaeng_radikal

Arresto Menor

I wnt to NBI and get my clearance. Apparently I have a hit. I wnt to the QC and they told me to get my disposition clearance. I remember sometime that I have a BP22 case that was june of 2005. I always go to the court for this 3 times but the complainant was not present, after that I havent heard anything from them. I need to get my clearance as I am petitioned by my husband going to the US. Is it possible that the RTC in manila will give me a clearnace for that? What else do i need from my side for me to be cleared. I would appreciate the advise give. Thanks.

**** One thing po pala, last Feb nung kumuha ako NBI di naman po ako pumunta sa QC nakuha ko naman po agad yung aking NBI. Ngayon po nag change status and travel abroad clearance ang kinukuha ko saka lang nag kaganito..... I hope I can have your advise as my visa is on process na po. worry ko baka di ako matuloy sa US. thanks ng marami.

Last edited by babaeng_radikal on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

11nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 pm

attyLLL

edcwon, did you actually settle your case. you paid the complainant?

12nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:53 pm

attyLLL

radikal, the only way to find out is to inquire at the court. no use speculating. i believe for travel clearance has a deeper database.

13nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:33 pm

LegalQueries

Arresto Menor

I also tried to get my clearance today and was asked to return on a specific date. From the answers here I understand that I either would get my clearance on that day, or I will be sent to some place for Quality Control.

Question is: on what occasions, or examples of cases, will I be sent to QC? Or will a person asked to come back on a specific date always only told to go to QC?

14nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:45 pm

attyLLL

not always to QC, but it may mean you our someone similarly named has a pending case.

15nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:44 pm

silent4444

Arresto Menor

bk8 tagal aman proseso ng NBI sa ilagan 12 workng days daw bk8 16 days na wala pa hanggang neon!!!

Last edited by silent4444 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

16nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:45 pm

silent4444

Arresto Menor

bk8 tagal aman proseso ng NBI sa ilagan 12 workng days daw bk8 16 days na wala pa hanggang neon!!!

17nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:44 pm

zha27

Arresto Menor

good day atty,
thnx nga pla sa pag reply nyo skin tungkol po sa topic unpaid credit card at kng mkkuha ako ng nbi..follow up question lng po..ala nmn po ako sa derogatory list..kc po nka kuha nmn ako ng nbi dati kaya lng po lokal.iba ba ung batayan nila pg abroad ung kukunin ko?

18nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:04 pm

attyLLL

honestly, i do not know what is the difference in process when it comes to the local and for travel nbi clearance.

19nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:15 am

icefire

Arresto Menor

good day po.

year 2004 po ng madamay ang boyfriend ko sa kasong theft. kinuha kasi ng kabarkada nya yung bag ng may ari ng computer shop kung saan siLa nagLALAro.
dapat po makikipag aregLO NA Lang siLa don sa may ari ng shop kaso po yung kabarkada nyang kumuha talaga ng bag ay hindi nakipag aregLo kaya po
kinasuhan po siLang daLawa, dahiL siLa po ang magkasama. naisyuhan po siLa ng warrant of arrest.

wala pong pambayad ng pyansa ang boyfriend ko kaya umuwi sya sa amin, yung kasama naman nya binabayaran yung mga puLis.

pero Last year po bumaLik sya don sa Lugar niLa para makipag ayos sa complainant. pumayag naman yung complainant since nadamay nga lang kasi sya.

nagpunta po yung complainant at yung nanay ng bf ko sa court tapos meron pong pinirmahan yung complainant na papers stating na nagkaron lang sila ng misunderstanding.

ang question ko po is makakakuha na po ba ng nbi cLearance ang bf ko w/ out having any probLem???

kasi meron daw pong nagsabing atty na since may warrant of arrest pa sya at di sya nakapag pyansa baka daw po hulihin pa sya at ikuLong. dapat daw po bayaran muna daw yung pyansa tapos ituloy yung hearing para maclear sya. totoo po ba yon??? wala kasi silang pambayad ng pyansa 10,000 daw yun eh.

if ever po na kumuha sya ng nbi at makitang me record sya base sa nabasa ko dito dadalin sya sa quality control ask ko lang po ano po ba yung quality control na yun???
ikukuLong po ba sya pag nakitang di sya nkapagbayad ng pyansa?

or pwede na lang nyang ipakita yung papers na pinirmahan ng complainant at ng abogado para maclear sya.

na aawa na kasi ako sa bf ko gusto na nyang magkaron ng matinong trabaho kaya lang di sya makakuha dahil nga sa takot syang kumuha ng nbi.

kung sa police clearance po ba makakakuha sya w/ out any problem???

thanks and God bLess!!!

20nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:10 pm

attyLLL

with such a light case, he should just try to get an nbi clearance. if he is sent to quality control, he should present the order of dismissal of the case.

21nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:11 pm

deca

Arresto Menor

Greeting AttyLLL,

I have a case motorcycle inccident 4 years ago. 2 case was filed reckless inprudence resulting to minor injury, and something like driving without proper papers(expired registration). I didnt know procedure of case that time, they ask for 20k even if the person did not receive any bruices, my uncle convinces me to continue on case so that the court will determine how much will be the right fine. I did not know the consequence of a case that time, so the case moved on.

I went to hearing 3-4times and wasnt able to attend anymore, I was a student that time. After 2-3years, an aunt of mine told me that the I was convicted due to me not attending case. Since then I am afraid to go to NBI to get clearance.

Now I am applying for working visa for Saudi Arabia, father of mine recommend me to an employer there. Kindly answer questions bellow:

1. If my employer dont require NBI clearance, can i get the working VISA?

2. Is there exception to getting NBI clearance, if there; are my case clasified as one? if not, can i still get clearance ?

3. do NBI allow clearance for minnor cases? if yes, is my case classified as such?

4. May I ask if i can still get working visa with out NBI?

5. If not, can I get nbi clearance even if I got convicted case?

6. As you said from
reply 19
above this post. you mentioned
order of dismissal of the case
:
can i avail of order of dismissal of the case? If yes, what is the procedure?

7. Will i be jail in case the rumor on conviction on those 2 cases is true?

Kindly give advice on which is the best thing to do. I plan to work their this month.

Thanks and more power,
-Jay

Last edited by deca on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : additional informations.)

22nbi clearance.. Empty Re: nbi clearance.. Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:37 pm

zhelkinz

Arresto Menor

tanong lng po atty. anu po meron sa Quality Control? pag na QC ka po makkulong kba? can you give some information of that particular term... wla po kc aq knowledge dun eh pro na HIT rin po kc ung NBI Clearance q... thx and good day

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum