Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Constitutionally Wrong?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Constitutionally Wrong? Empty Constitutionally Wrong? Wed May 29, 2013 11:49 am

unfamiliar

Arresto Menor

Hi! I have a quick question and I would greatly appreciate to receive any feedback. Thank you already! Very Happy

If someone is forcing me to sign a self incriminatory document, would that then be against my constitutional right?

As per the Bill Of Rights under the Philippine Constitution, Section 17 states: No person should be compelled to be a witness against himself.

(Note: by self incriminatory document, I mean a document stating I agree to publish my picture in a newspaper for over a week with the words stating "I purposely and maliciously ruined someone else's reputation" when I have not.)

2Constitutionally Wrong? Empty Re: Constitutionally Wrong? Wed May 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ofcourse.. why would you sign something that is not true..

3Constitutionally Wrong? Empty Re: Constitutionally Wrong? Wed May 29, 2013 12:49 pm

unfamiliar

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the quick response, Patok. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum