Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are the correct format of Memo and NTE?How important that it is signed by HR?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mocco

Arresto Menor

Hi Admin and Mods,

Iam newbie in here and hope this is the right place to seek for advice.

I receive an NTE but it is signed only by my immediate superior . Then i receive Memo but it was not signed by HR it was just said that the Memo is from Human Resources.

In connection with this, is their any law stated the correct outline of memo or NTE?

Thanks

attyLLL

it only needs to tell you the details of what you are accused of and that you are given at least 5 days to respond.

focus on your written explanation, not on who signed the NTE

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

inabusong_medrep_ako

Arresto Menor

Factual siya, andun nakalagay ang specific "violations" mo based on company rules. Yung magiging sagot mo dapat factual din. Hanggat maaari wala kang pakikita na emosyonal ka. It should be signed ng immediate superior mo. Dahil an bisor mo dapat ang unang kakausap sa iyo. Sana nga di umabot sa memohan stage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum