Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

asked to come back for NBI clearance

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1asked to come back for NBI clearance Empty asked to come back for NBI clearance Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:08 pm

storm26

Arresto Menor

hi. i just wanted to ask what are the implications when you are asked to come back for your nbi clearance? is it possible to have a case filed against you that you did not know? pls help. i'm really worried, i applied for an nbi clearance without problem around 8 years ago. but today when i filed for a new application, since i lost my duplicate copy, i was asked to come back. i have a very unique name that's why i'm quite certain that there is very little possibility that i have a name similar with others. pls help... thank you po

2asked to come back for NBI clearance Empty Re: asked to come back for NBI clearance Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:49 pm

attyLLL

if you didn't have your duplicate, it is standard to make you come back so they can verify whether there are other persons with the same name.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

storm26

Arresto Menor

thank you atty for the reply. i'm really bothered lang po because in 2002, i didn't have a problem getting my nbi clearance, i got it on the same day. that's whey when i applied for a new one today, i was really surprised when they asked me to come back. i know i'm probably just worrying too much, but atty, is it possible to have a case filed against you that you did not know of? thank you very much

4asked to come back for NBI clearance Empty same thing happened to me Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:19 pm

majin

Arresto Menor

storm26 wrote:thank you atty for the reply. i'm really bothered lang po because in 2002, i didn't have a problem getting my nbi clearance, i got it on the same day. that's whey when i applied for a new one today, i was really surprised when they asked me to come back. i know i'm probably just worrying too much, but atty, is it possible to have a case filed against you that you did not know of? thank you very much

it's possible....especially if you change address and u didnt receive the subpoena, they will issue a warrant of arrest against you probably.....am i right or wrong atty? i'm speaking from my own experience...at first didnt have any problem with my nbi then a year ago when i went to nbi to get my clearance they told me to come back because may 'kapangalan daw ako'....it's almost impossible but its still possible though na magkaron ng kapangalan at ka-surname pero kung pati middle name, bihira lang kasi yun.....kaya most probably may problem talaga... true enough may record nga ako....i hope in your case wala naman....

5asked to come back for NBI clearance Empty re: same thing happened to me Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 pm

storm26

Arresto Menor

it's possible....especially if you change address and u didnt receive the subpoena, they will issue a warrant of arrest against you probably.....am i right or wrong atty? i'm speaking from my own experience...at first didnt have any problem with my nbi then a year ago when i went to nbi to get my clearance they told me to come back because may 'kapangalan daw ako'....it's almost impossible but its still possible though na magkaron ng kapangalan at ka-surname pero kung pati middle name, bihira lang kasi yun.....kaya most probably may problem talaga... true enough may record nga ako....i hope in your case wala naman....

i pray hindi naman po ganun ang case ko. i never changed address in 15 years. i'm really worried kasi i have a very unique name. did you get your nbi clearance personally when they asked you to come back? can i ask the nature of your case? how is it possible to have a case against you that you know nothing of?

6asked to come back for NBI clearance Empty Re: asked to come back for NBI clearance Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:42 pm

majin

Arresto Menor

[quote="storm26"]

i pray hindi naman po ganun ang case ko. i never changed address in 15 years. i'm really worried kasi i have a very unique name. did you get your nbi clearance personally when they asked you to come back? can i ask the nature of your case? how is it possible to have a case against you that you know nothing of?

no....di ko nga nakuha dahil may case against me and my group at nagtataka nga ako kung bakit nagkarecord pa yun sa nbi, probably dahil malakas masyado at maimpluwensiya ang kalaban namin.....that case was dismissed already pero nagreflect pa din sa nbi. that case was perjury and just a simple question about my husband's being a bona fide member of an association. i just needed an mtc clearance to get an nbi clearance.
i don't think na pwede silang magfile ng case against you na di mo alam, in the first place, kung alam mong may reklamo against you, dapat dumaan muna sa barangay yun....yan ang pagkakaalam ko...and if you dont have any hint at sa tingin mo wala ka naman ginawa na pwedeng idemanda sa iyo, you dont have to worry. baka simple case of 'kapangalan' lang talaga.

7asked to come back for NBI clearance Empty Re: asked to come back for NBI clearance Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:38 pm

storm26

Arresto Menor

[quote="majin"]
storm26 wrote:

no....di ko nga nakuha dahil may case against me and my group at nagtataka nga ako kung bakit nagkarecord pa yun sa nbi, probably dahil malakas masyado at maimpluwensiya ang kalaban namin.....that case was dismissed already pero nagreflect pa din sa nbi. that case was perjury and just a simple question about my husband's being a bona fide member of an association. i just needed an mtc clearance to get an nbi clearance.
i don't think na pwede silang magfile ng case against you na di mo alam, in the first place, kung alam mong may reklamo against you, dapat dumaan muna sa barangay yun....yan ang pagkakaalam ko...and if you dont have any hint at sa tingin mo wala ka naman ginawa na pwedeng idemanda sa iyo, you dont have to worry. baka simple case of 'kapangalan' lang talaga.

i pray that what you said is true. nakakapag worry lang talaga. kelangan ko maghintay ng 7 days pa. naisip ko na puede kaya because dati na ko nakakuha ng nbi clearance, so technically, may record na ako sa kanila. kailangan lang talaga nila i-verify kung same person.
thank you very much for your help. i pray everything turns out ok. thanks for sharing your experience and i'm glad it worked out for you.

8asked to come back for NBI clearance Empty Re: asked to come back for NBI clearance Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:10 am

majin

Arresto Menor

[quote="storm26"]
majin wrote:
storm26 wrote:

i pray that what you said is true. nakakapag worry lang talaga. kelangan ko maghintay ng 7 days pa. naisip ko na puede kaya because dati na ko nakakuha ng nbi clearance, so technically, may record na ako sa kanila. kailangan lang talaga nila i-verify kung same person.
thank you very much for your help. i pray everything turns out ok. thanks for sharing your experience and i'm glad it worked out for you.

YOu're welcome....God bless us!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum