Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation but with Floating Money in the company

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

masonry27

Arresto Menor

Sir just want to ask what will be the problem brought if I'm going to render resignation thru email and not appearing in the office? I talked to my immediate boss and he told me that I need to settle first all pending/floating money under my name before I have my resignation granted. The thing is, how can I pay those amount if my salary is not enough for our family daily living, because every cut-off, I only received 1/4 or 1/2 of my every 15th/30th salary? My reason for rendering my resignation is to look for much higher compensation so I can pay certain amount to my floating money in our office.
My boss also told that in order to avoid suing me for my floating money, I have to pay the full amount which is I can't pay in one time payment.
Please enlighten me so I know what I have to do.

attyLLL

if you do not render 30 day notice, you'll be liable for damages. they'll also withhold your last pay and docs

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum