Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do the employers have the right to ask an employee's resignation because of poor sales ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

inabusong_medrep_ako

Arresto Menor

My former's business is in the Pharma industry. Feedbacks from former collegues is that they are being ask to submit a resignation letter because of poor sales. My questions are the following :

1. Is it legal just to ask an employee's poor sales performance ?

2. Does 100% burden falls on the employee ? Supervisor ? Management ?

3. Is the immediate superior performing accordingly ? Does he guides his teammates well ?

4. Where does the performance evaluation goes into the scene ?

5. Which is more important ? An employee who just gives a high sales performance or an employee who gives a good job at the end of the day ?

6. What is the importance of having a Job Description ? Do we follow the norms in the Pharma industry ? Do we follow what is in our JD ? What if the employee does not have a JD ?

7. What is the importance of a performanc evaluation ?

Please share your comments.

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

what is the status of their employment?

inabusong_medrep_ako

Arresto Menor

Di sila nagresign. Di pa binibigay ang incentives of 2012.

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

I mean, are they contractual, probationary or proj based employee?

inabusong_medrep_ako

Arresto Menor

Regular sila. 3 to 5 years ang mga tenures

attyLLL

the standard to be met is gross and habitual neglect. if they were terminated, the company has to prove the poor sales is due to that.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

inabusong_medrep_ako

Arresto Menor

Meaning attorney that there is a big role ng management dito ? Di yung aasa lang na benta kaagad ?

attyLLL

if the med reps were meticulous in going to the doctors and their other activities, then imo, you cannot fault them for low sales. coverage targets are objective so that should be the standard.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

inabusong_medrep_ako

Arresto Menor

Correct ka dyan attorney. !"if the med reps were meticulous in going to the doctors and their other activities, then imo, you cannot fault them for low sales. coverage targets are objective so that should be the standard."[i]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum