Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child to use her father's surname

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child to use her father's surname Empty Child to use her father's surname Fri May 17, 2013 5:20 pm

sienaromac

Arresto Menor

Hello! I have a 1y/o daughter, I am not married when i gave birth, I live in Pangasinan. Her father was not able to sign her birth certificate when she was born because her father was not around (@Makati). Both I and the father's baby were somehow in good terms, but since what I wrote in her birth certificate was under my surname, I was wondering how could it be possible to change my daughter's surname into her father's?

2Child to use her father's surname Empty Re: Child to use her father's surname Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:57 am

cec shop

Arresto Menor

Is it possible to channge and use of the fathers surname even if the nso appears no name of the father?.
my daughter is using his fathers surnme without the acknowledgement of the father?.i have passed m.cert at the hospitL and tthey allow it to use..the problem is now i when i verify my m.cert ther  is no record,so i have to correct the infos on my daughters b.cert.should it be done in court or thru nso only?..the father agrees to sign in aacknoledgement  of the b.cert..

3Child to use her father's surname Empty Re: Child to use her father's surname Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:00 pm

cec shop

Arresto Menor

Cont.so we are not legally married bcause ther is no recrd found on our m.cert,but  he agrees to sign for the acknnoledgement of our daughter..thank po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum