Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this a Ground for Constructive Dismissal.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

the_querent

Arresto Menor

I hope you can help me.

Last edited by the_querent on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Post has been answered.)

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

what's keeping you from resigning? just resign and move on.. your years of service is not that significant as you have been there for just over a year.

the_querent

Arresto Menor

Patok wrote:what's keeping you from resigning? just resign and move on.. your years of service is not that significant as you have been there for just over a year.

Thank you for answering my question. My concern is that I may not receive what is due to me as an employee if I resign.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

You're only entitled for days worked, pro rated 13th month pay and leave conversion (depending on company policy), and they can not hold that so you will surely get this. There is no separation pay for resigned employees.

the_querent

Arresto Menor

Thank you for that information Smile Helped a lot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum