Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no contract/hold of commision

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1no contract/hold of commision Empty no contract/hold of commision Mon May 06, 2013 3:45 pm

aa_lancer

Arresto Menor

good day.

im working as grphc artst and 2 1/2 years working w/o contract. no policy guidelines no handbooks, only verbal agriments. my employer gives me oportunity to get some clients for additional income on election period. one of our office clients had problem on the design but still he get his finish product and they use it. now that client is delay on his payment and my employer holds my commision and my employer reasons is bcoz the payment of that client is delay bcoz of the problem on the design but the clients r not complaining about it. 2weeks from now they still dont give my comisions.date of our release comision evry 5 and 20th of the month. please help me.i need advice on this matter. adition on this i want to resign imidtly kasi po lagi na akong pinagiinatan ng walang reason dito.

2no contract/hold of commision Empty Re: no contract/hold of commision Tue May 07, 2013 7:12 pm

attyLLL

so the commission is like additional income only? the basic salary was still paid?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3no contract/hold of commision Empty Re: no contract/hold of commision Wed May 08, 2013 8:55 am

aa_lancer

Arresto Menor

thanks atty for the reply...yes the basic salary is still paid. tama po ba ang ginagawa sa paghold ng comision ko?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum